About the churchBuilt: 1869 - 71
Architect: Newman & Billing
Listing: not listed
The church is built of Kentish rag, in the decorated style of Foreign Gothic: nave, aisles, transept and chancel with three-sided apse. A tower at the north-west has not been built. A large circular traceried window is at the west end; the east windows have glass of 1954 by Goddard and Gibbs.