Church of England Diocese of Southwark Kew St. Luke

About Us

St Luke's in The Avenue at Kew Gardens was built in 1889. In 1989 the large Victorian building was converted as a successful dual purpose church and community centre on two floors.

The congregation which numbers 70-90 most Sundays comprises mainly professional people, young families, as well as a few older Kew people who have lived here all their lives. Many of the congregation either commute to London or travel abroad, regularly, Heathrow Airport being only 20 minutes away.