About the churchBuilt: 1889, converted in 1989
Architect: Goldie, Childe & Goldie, converted by Hutchison, Locke & Monke
Listing: not listed
The church was built in irregularly coursed sandstone with a large towerless nave and a chancel of equal height. In 1989 the nave was extended and converted for a day centre, with an inserted upper floor. The chancel now forms the worship space within the church.
A rebuilt and restored Walker pipe organ (1880) was installed in 1999.