Church of England Diocese of Southwark St. Andrew Kingswood

About Us

Situated on the A217 Brighton Road in Kingswood, St. Andrew’s is a fine flint building with a tall distinctive steeple which is visible for miles around. Cruciform in shape and splendid with beautiful stained glass windows, the church has an intimate atmosphere within. The church was consecrated in 1852 and is an exact copy of a 14th Century church at Shottesbrook, near Maidenhead in Berkshire.