St. Margaret's Church Hapton is reached from the road running through the village by turning up a narrow road called Holly Lane. The church stands guard over the village below. There is a tree fringed churchyard and part of the churchyard is cared for as a conservation area. The church has a square tower that was built as an addition to the church in 1848. There is a bell for chiming. The nave and porch are 14th century and there is a blocked 13th century door.