Baptism, Wedding and Hall hiring
All inquiries should be made via email; [email protected]
Church Hall: Situated on Alvechurch Road, it is the original building erected when St Anne’s was founded in 1900. Linked to the Sanctuary via an entrance lobby, kitchen and toilet area, it will comfortably seat 100 people and has the added bonus of a raised Stage area.
As part of our ‘Shining Light Project’ the Hall has recently been refurbished and a new kitchen installed with a second serving hatch opening into the corridor, making it more accessible to the Church.
George Goodger Hall: A smaller hall built on the corner of the car park behind the church, the GGH is ideal for groups of up to 20 people. Facilities include toilets, a kitchen area equipped with a fridge freezer and tea making items.