About the church
Listing: not listed
The church originally comprised nave, sanctuary (added in 1958), north and south porches and north and south vestries. The exterior is in red facing brick with Roman tile roofing. Alterations made in 1996 at the west end provide additional facilities on three levels and a more comfortable way into the building. A comfortable welcome area is now available in the church lounge following the 2017 remodelling.