Facilities and features
There is a fairly large car-park which is specially for the church
There is a hard-surfaced path from the car-park to the church, along an avenue of trees. A ramp leads from the path inside the church.
The church building is Grade 2 Listed; it was dedicated in 1846. There is a tower with a spire; a large nave with traditional pews, and a carpeted open area at the back of church; the chancel is approached by steps. There is a mixture of Victorian and 20th-century stained glass. The pulpit is a stone structure, and is part of the original building. In addition, there is the "Latimer Pulpit" - a dark-wood structure, believed to have been used by Bishop Latimer in the 16th century; it was moved to St Nicholas in the 1990s.
Music and Worship
There is a traditional church organ. For the time being we do not have a regular organist but this situation is under review. It may be possible to arrange a temporary organist for specific events.