Welcome to St Mary's!
Sunday Mornings 11am
Livestream Daily Prayer '9 and 9': Morning Prayer 9am and Night time Compline 9pm
St Mary’s Church has served the village for about 900 years. Today we still offer a warm, friendly welcome. We are alive, active, imaginative, hope-filled and mission minded. We continue to be a growing church:
- going deeper into God together
- faithfully following Jesus
- spreading the good news of his kingdom
- fighting injustice and helping the poor
– “with a heart for the community, at the heart of the community” - making a difference in our village community and the world beyond.
Please come along or get in touch, and why not 'Like us' on our Facebook community page to stay in touch?
God bless you. Rev. Roni Goodman
The parish of Meppershall is committed to the safeguarding of children, young people and adults. We follow the House of Bishops guidance and policies and have our own Parish Safeguarding Officer(s), PSOs. The Diocese of St.Albans’s safeguarding pages contain vital links and information including contacts for the Diocesan Safeguarding Advisor (DSA) who advise our PSOs. If you are concerned that a child or adult has been harmed or may be at risk of harm please contact the DSA. If you have immediate concerns about the safety of someone, please contact the police and your local authority Children or Adults Services.