About the churchBuilt: 1925 - 26
Architect: Greenaway & Newberry
Listing: not listed
The church built in 1925/26 to the design of Greenaway & Newberry consists of the traditional nave, aisles, chancel, north transept and Lady Chapel and south vestries. The baptistry, west porches and first floor rooms above were added by S E Dykes-Bower in 1960's. There is no tower or spire. Roofs are tiled with trusses bearing on solid brick walls.