Church of England Diocese of Guildford St. Barnabas, Ranmore

The Cubitt Memorial Chapel

In 1919 the Memorial Chapel for the three eldest of the 2nd Baron Ashcombe's six sons was dedicated by the Bishop of Winchester. Work on the south transept had started after the death of Captain Harry Cubitt, Coldstream Guards on the Somme in 1916.

Please down-load the leaflet available in the church.


2009_History_2_The_Chapel_website_oRRbQiB, PDF

Download