Church of England Diocese of Newcastle Horsley with Byrness

Horsley: Holy Trinity

“Built in the Neo-Norman style by John & Benjamin Green in 1844. The original pine furniture was replaced in 1895 with oak fittings in memory of the original patron, the 2nd Lord Redesdale. The organ gallery was added in 2000 and a fine organ was imported from the redundant Methodist Chapel in Tow Law, Co.Durham, and has been lovingly restored. There is a Roman altar in the porch.”

Get in touch

Revd Elaine Ryder

The Vicarage Otterburn

Our website

Recorded for Bellingham Deanery

8 Oct 2020, 11 a.m.