We have been providing regular Anglican worship in St Petersburg, Europe's 4th largest city, since 1723 (albeit with an 'intermission' from 1919 to 1993) and are part of the Eastern Deanery within the Church of England's Diocese in Europe.
We are a community of people from St Petersburg and the world. The congregation includes residents of St Petersburg, both permanent and temporary; international students; and visitors to the city for business, culture or leisure. We seek to support and care for each other and we offer an open welcome to those only here for a short time.
We are a family friendly church, with an active Sunday School during the 11:00 service. We run confirmation classes and offer Baptisms, and a Service of Prayer and Dedication after a Civil Marriage.
There are many nationalities and Russian speakers in the congregation but the medium of worship and conversation is English.
We currently do not have our own permanent priest-in-charge. Services are instead led by visiting Church of England locums or by 'Porvoo' clergy from the Finnish Lutheran Church.