School Visits - notes for teachers and groups
We are always delighted to welcome school groups to our churches.
- To explore aspects of Christian faith – worship, baptism, marriage etc
- To look at the history or architecture of the building
- To do some art work – painting or drawing, for example - or make music
- As part of a study of our villages and the communities the churches serve
Whatever your reason, you will be very welcome, and we’ll do all we can to make your visit a success.
We do ask you to let us know in advance that you are coming, please, for two reasons:
1) We want to be able to welcome you properly – to make sure the heating and lights are on, and that someone is there to welcome you and answer your questions. We can also, if you wish, show you around.
2) The church may be in use, for example for a wedding or funeral, or another school group visiting: if you let us know, we can make sure that the church is free for you.
Thank you, and enjoy your visit!