Church of England Diocese of Oxford Cuddesdon

About Us

A warm church with a warm welcome, the church of All Saints was built in c.1180 and originally belonged to the abbey at Abingdon.  It stands at the top of the High Street in the village of Cuddesdon and is open daily during daylight hours. 

The parish is very proud of its strong links with Ripon College Cuddesdon, a Church of England Theological College, who use the Church daily for evensong at 5.45 pm.

For more information please visit our website at www.gchparishes.co.uk