Friends of St Bridget's Church - an introduction
The aims of "The Friends of St. Bridget’s Church, Bridestowe” are:
1. To provide financial help towards the cost of preserving the fabric of the Parish Church;
2. To provide financial help towards the cost of repairs necessary to the church building;
3. To provide financial help with the cost of the replacement or re-ordering of major items such as rewiring of circuits, space heating, seating, organ, flooring;
4. To raise funds for any of these purposes;
5. Where appropriate for members of "Friends of St. Bridget’s Church, Bridestowe” to give their personal services for the promotion of the above purposes.
"The Friends of St. Bridget’s Church, Bridestowe" will in no way be concerned to provide any financial assistance for the general running costs of the Parish Church including the cost of heating, lighting, the cost of running church services or the provision of candles, or other items required for services.
Supporters are invited to donate a minimum of £6.00, the fee required to become a full voting member of The Society.
If you would like to join The Friends of St. Bridget’s Church, Bridestowe please email your Full name, Address, Home telephone, Alternative telephone (mobile/work) and Email address to the church using the email form on this website.