Church of England Diocese of Exeter Ilfracombe Saint Philip and Saint James

St Philip and St James

The Church of England Parish Church in the harbour area of Ilfracombe.

Get in touch

Alan Mason

Discover how we seek to give a safe welcome and loving care to all who come to Pip and Jim's

19 Sep 2019, midnight