Built in 1869 on the edge of the village as a daughter church to St.Margaret's Church,Northam.Gained status of Parish Church in March 2017 when the new benefice of Appledore,Northam and Westward Ho! was created by the Diocese.
Services are held each Sunday at 10.30am and there are currently 2 communion services(2nd and 4th Sundays)and 2 lay-led services(1st and 3rd Sundays).The service on the 3rd Sunday entitled"Something Different"embraces a modern language,less formal style of liturgy.
The church hosts a variety of concerts throughout the year,from choirs to brass bands and even "Sounds of the 60's".Capacity of 200 and having individual seats rather than pews gives additional flexibility for holding exhibitions by local community groups.Recently re-developed driveway from the public footpath gives access for wheelchairs,mobility scooters and buggies/prams.
There is also a hall,which is well utilised by local groups most nights of the week,and can be hired for special functions such as childrens'parties.Fully equipped kitchen and toilet facilities. Completely renovated in February 2018