Facilities and features
Toilets are available in the yard at Beaworthy House, less than two minutes walk across the churchyard.
On street parking is available by the church gate, and for service-goers in the yard at Beaworthy House adjacent to the churchyard. There is level access from the street to the church door.
Sadly, we do not have an accessible toilet at present.
There is a public telephone directly opposite the church gate.
Assistance dogs are welcome, as are other dogs with well-behaved owners!
St. Alban's is Grade II listed. The nave and chancel are predominantly medieval, with extensive renovation carried out around 1870. Most of the glass dates from that time. The tower is Norman and there is evidence of an earlier Saxon church beneath. The main (south) door is flanked by Norman 'ram's head' imposts, which were transferred from the original Norman entrance on the north side of the tower during the medieval renovations. There are the remains of a 'preaching cross' in the churchyard opposite the south door.