A small and isolated church, restored and much rebuilt in 1867. Some older fabric remains at the East end, the tower dates from the 15th century. The church com[prises and nave, chancel, north aisle with mortuary chapel, north porch and west tower. The interior dates mainly from the 1867 restoration, including the tiled floor, altar rails, choir stalls and pulpit. Seating includes some 18th century box pews.
The north aisle contains the family box pew of the Earls of Portsmouth which now contains the organ. The font is Norman, restored in 1919. There are two significant 17th century monuments to the Chichester family and a large18th century monument to William Fellowes in Italian marble.
We have a service every month that uses traditional language and some evening prayer and three Holy Communion services a year. We also hold a well attended candlelit carol service every December.