Related Churches within the area and contact information from external sources such as Crockfords can be found below.
Plympton St Maurice Church
COVID-19 (Coronavirus) update October 2021
On Sundays there is a Eucharist at St Mary’s church at 9.30 am and at St Maurice church at 11.00 am.
On Wednesdays there is a Said Eucharist at St Maurice church at 10.00 am
Private prayer is held at St Mary’s on Wednesdays between 2.00 pm and 4.00 pm, and at St Maurice on Saturdays between 10.00 am and 12.00 noon.
The Health and Safety team for the Plympton Team Ministry have agreed the following measures in the churches and church buildings from Sunday 17th October 2021.
· All pews will be open
· Strongly recommend wearing face coverings whilst in church and church buildings, especially whilst singing and moving around the buildings.
· Sign in for Test and Trace will stop, however the NHS QR codes will continue to be displayed.
· Strongly recommend maintaining good hand hygiene, hand sanitiser will continue to be available in church buildings.
· Communion will be in one kind only
· The Peace will continue to be shared in a socially distanced manner
· Full cleaning of the pews after each service will no longer take place.
· Regular cleaning of high frequency touch points will continue.
· Private prayer will continue on Wednesdays (St Mary’s) and Saturdays (St Maurice)
· You MUST NOT attend church if you have any Covid-related symptoms or have been instructed to self-isolate by NHS Test and Trace.
Access to online services and reflections can be made through our Facebook page, Plympton St Maurice Parish Church, or through our YouTube channel, The Plympton Team Ministry - St Mary & St Maurice. If you wish to join us for our ZOOM service each Sunday at 10.00 am, please email the Team Administrator - [email protected] who will be pleased to provide you with the link.
For urgent pastoral matters, please telephone 01752 658762, for other queries, please email [email protected]
Crockfords contact details
If you've spotted any issues in the Crockfords data, please contact the church by selecting the following link.Report an Issue
If you've spotted any issues in the contact information, please contact the church by selecting the following link.Report an Issue
Most churches are “Excepted Charities” and are therefore not registered with the Charity Commission. You can download a PDF that includes your church name, address and church code. This PDF, which is an extract from the Church of England’s database of churches, can serve as a certificate for churches requiring proof of their charity status when registering for online and card-based giving. Click on the download button below and fill in the short form. You will then be emailed the certificate as a PDF.