Facilities and features


A portable wooden ramp is available in the Porch.

The Church is accessible to wheelchairs, using the wooden ramp in the Porch.

Our Building

The West Windows are by William Morris (1834-1896) of the British Arts & Crafts Movement, made in Rochester Row, Westminster. There are two paired single-light windows, depicting St John and St Andrew. They are dedicated to the memory of the 3rd Earl Nelson and were installed soon after the Earl’s death in 1913.
On the South side of the nave near the pulpit, is a single light window depicting St George, patron saint of England, defeating the dragon. It is a memorial to the fallen of the First and Second World Wars. Barton, Kinder & Alderson made and installed the window in 1952, designed by WT Carter Shapland.

The Church is open daily from around 9am - 5pm

A Grade II Listed Building

We are proud to be working towards our Bronze Award in the Eco Church Project.

Music and Worship

The tracker-action organ was built by Charles Martin of Messrs Martin & Coate, Organ Builders of Oxford in 1884. The organ is listed on the National Pipe Organ Register but has yet to be surveyed by them.

We have Morning Prayer from the Book of Common Prayer on the second Sunday of the month, at 11.00 am.

Groups, Courses and Activities

An informal, twice weekly pilates-based exercise class.

Help for Visitors

The Church is open daily from around 9am - 5pm

Dog friendly

Other Features