Sunday at 10
There is a live 10am service at St Mark's which is also livestreamed. We hope you will also join us afterwards for a Zoom based CoffeeChat. Torchlight for families with children is available every week in our news sheet.
You can access our back catalogue of services and other video items at our You Tube Channel
An alternative resource for your children every week at [email protected]
Morning & Night prayers to use at home.
THIS IS OUR COVID SAFETY PROTOCOL
Please be assured that we are taking your welfare seriously and have thought very carefully about how we can meet together safely at this time.
· Places of worship are exempt general indoor restrictions, however we are not permitted to mingle with people outside our household bubbles.
· Do not attend if you have any Coronavirus symptoms or have been in contact with someone with symptoms or have been advised to isolate.
· Please wear a mask. If you have exemption, we ask that you don't attend but join in online from home.
· Remain 2m from other worshippers
· We are unable to sing as part of our worship but we do hum!
· Please ensure your face covering covers your nose and mouth and it put on before you enter the building.
· The welcomers are there to offer you any assistance you might need and for your safety. Please stay 2m away from them, follow their directions and give them a smile even if they are stating the blindingly obvious.
· Please do not attend if you have a high temperature; a new persistent cough; changes in your sense of smell or taste; if you have been in contact with someone who has tested positive for Covid-19 or displaying the symptoms; or you have been advised to isolate by a Test and Trace operator.
· At this time we are unable to offer our usual Sunday morning creche and Smarkies or Inspire for children and teenagers but children and young people are welcome and we have some family spaces at the back of church.
· When you arrive please wait outside in the porch until the access is clear.
· For test and trace records, a member of the team may ask for your name and a contact number. We will only keep these details for 3 weeks. You may also use the NHS Test & Trace app.
· Hand sanitiser will be available or you may use your own sanitiser. We are unable to offer the facilities to wash your hands with soap and water before you enter the building.
· Once you are invited to enter the church please do not stop to talk with other people on the way to your seat.
· Once you have been seated, please feel free to talk with those seated near to you if you wish however we ask that you remain in your seat and not move around the building to socialise.
· We are not able to offer you a Hymnbook, but Bibles are on the seats. At the end of the service we ask you to take away any other papers you have picked up or handled.
· The toilet will be open. Please note that it will not be cleaned after each person has used it. Please use the sanitizer.
· We will not be able to serve refreshments so please bring a bottle of water with you.
· The Service Leader will give any necessary directions during the service so please take note of this instruction.
· Once the service has ended please leave the building using the main entrance. Please follow the one way system. Hand sanitiser will be available for your use as you leave.
· Please do not congregate directly outside the church doors to talk to others as it will prevent people from safely leaving the building.
· The Government guidance is that when attending a public gathering you should only mix with your own household. We know that this will be one of the hardest guidelines to follow. We want to do all that we can to show love to our church family and keep each other safe. In the garden please maintain your social distancing.
· We are only holding one service in the church on these Sundays. After every service the building will be closed for 48 hours.