Church of England Diocese of Salisbury Gillingham

About Us

A tiny thatched church, in the parish of St. Mary's Gillingham, built in 1921 as a memorial to those from the estate and hamlet of Langham who died in WW1.
Designed by Ponting in simple Arts and Crafts Gothic.

Occasional services, including the Eucharist celebrated here at Christmas, Easter and Pentecost.