St. Nicholas, Holmpton
St Nicholas is a welcoming church and the congregation enjoys meeting new people, be they local residents, visitors or tourists.
The church of St Nicholas, Holmpton is a gothic building comprising
chancel, vestry, nave and tower containing one bell. The church was
restored in 1864 when the cobble built walls of the chancel and nave
were plastered inside and faced outside with pinkish -yellow brick and
the roof raised about ten feet.