Church of England Diocese of York Holmpton

About Us

The church of St Nicholas, Holmpton is a gothic building comprising chancel, vestry, nave and tower containing one bell. The church was restored in 1864 when the cobble built walls of the chancel and nave were plastered inside and faced outside with pinkish -yellow brick and the roof raised about ten feet. St Nicholas is a welcoming church and the congregation enjoys meeting new people, be they local residents, visitors or tourists.

Find out more on our website:-    www.withernseabeneficechurches.co.uk