Situated in the centre of the village of Seaton, approximately one and a half miles north of Workington.
Built in 1882 and opened in July 1883 as a "Chapel of Ease" to St Peter's, Camerton. St Paul's became a parish in its own right in July 1987. The worship is a mixture of traditional and modern with a regular monthly family service, bi-monthly church parade and termly "School Sunday" with input from a year group from the Church junior school. We have a large mixed choir who can adapt themselves to anything and sing a mixture of modern and traditional religious and non-religious items and are much sought after for concerts. Situated in the centre of the village of Seaton, approximately one and a half miles north of Workington