Church of England Diocese of Carlisle Camerton and Seaton with West Seaton

Opening

We were unable to provide opening hours. Please contact the Church for more information

01900 602162

Getting here

Situated in the centre of the village of Seaton, approximately one and a half miles north of Workington. 

Built in 1882 and opened in July 1883 as a "Chapel of Ease" to St Peter's, Camerton. St Paul's became a parish in its own right in July 1987. The worship is a mixture of traditional and modern with a regular monthly family service, bi-monthly church parade and termly "School Sunday" with input from a year group from the Church junior school. We have a large mixed choir who can adapt themselves to anything and sing a mixture of modern and traditional religious and non-religious items and are much sought after for concerts.  Situated in the centre of the village of Seaton, approximately one and a half miles north of Workington

Church Road, Seaton
Seaton
Workington
CA14 1PQ

If you'd prefer to navigate using Google Maps please use the button below