About UsWe are part of the Halewood Ecumenical Team.
St Nicholas Church began in 1839 and the building
was further developed in the 1880s. We are
particularly proud of our William Morris windows.
In recent years, we have developed the interior of
the building, updating the heating system,
flooring, lighting and seating, to make the place
more comfortable and welcoming.
We are an Anglican-Methodist partnership, and our
regular services aim to blend old and new, and to
reflect both Anglican and Methodist traditions.
Next door to the church building is the St
Nicholas' Centre, home to our Parish Office and to
a number of church and community organisations.
Further information is available from our website
(www.halewoodparish.org) or our facebook page (Halewood Ecumenical Team @halewoodparish)