We are excited to announce that St Gabriel’s is open for public worship!
Social distancing measures are in place and new procedures for entering the church, taking communion and leaving the service will be explain on arrival to church. Please be patient as we adapt to the new systems.
The 8am Sunday service will be broadcast as normal on Facebook and uploaded to YouTube later on.
As a Church community we are particularly excited about how we grow in our knowledge of God and his love for us and all his creation.
The main services on Sunday are:
8.00am, Holy Eucharist
This is a simple said service using Common Worship without hymns, in the Lady Chapel. It finishes about 8.45am. (This service will be live streamed on our Facebook Page and uploaded to YouTube)
9.45am, Parish Eucharist
This is the main Sunday service (using Common Worship) with a robed choir and hymns; there is usually Junior Church, and always a children’s play area. It finishes about 11.00am, after which you are invited to stay for tea and coffee and a biscuit.
11.45am, Baptism service (by arrangement)
5.30pm Evening Service
This alternates between the following services.
- Choral Evensong A formal service using the Book of Common Prayer with Psalms and Hymns.
- Compline A Quiet and Reflective service for the Evening.
- Praise Service A Lively Service with a band, Praise songs and bible readings
- Healing Eucharist A Eucharist with Anointing and Laying on of Hands.
- Solemn Evensong A Feast Day sung service with Incense.
See the Calander on the website for dates and changes to these services.