Sunday 9th August will see the return of our Family Service. This is a shorter service focussed around a bible reading with elements that aim to appeal to a wide range of ages. If you know someone who is not online please feel free to print a paper copy of this information for them or ask permission to share their details and ask me to post it.
For our Zoom congregation, the service sheet is attached, a boat https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vNba3jbBSOw and pen will also be handy for joining in.
General Guidance 1. Please book a seat to avoid disappointment: Seating will be by household (including anyone in a support bubble with you.) Please could one person from your household/bubble message this site to reserve seats. Please remember to include your name, contact number and the number of seats required… Up to 6 people from the same household/bubble can be seated together. Any unbooked seats will be released on the morning to those who do not have a booking. If we become fully booked we will add an additional service so booking is important to help us see what is required.
2. When you arrive at church please wait at the South Door for a sidesperson to show you to your seat. If a queue develops please respect the 2m distancing. If you normally arrive at the last minute, please arrive earlier than usual to give time for seating.
3. It is likely masks will be compulsory for those who do not have an exemption.
4. The sidesperson will wait while you sanitise your hands before showing you to your seat. The church sanitiser is available throughout the service but it may be more convenient for you to bring your own sanitiser for use during the service.
5. Your order of service will be on your seat, we will not be able to sing.
6. At the end of the service please wait for sidespeople to show you to the West Door to avoid congestion in the aisle.
7. The plate for a retiring collection will be by the West Door.
8. The ladies toilets are a potential pinch point so if possible please use the disabled toilet. In an emergency the ladies will still be open but check no one is already in there. There will be a one-way circulation to reach the toilets entering through the Lady Chapel and returning through the Garden Room.
9. NHS Test and Trace: we can only pass on your contact information as part of Test and Trace if you have given your permission. I have attached a form for anyone who would like to do this. There will be a box to post this in on your way out of church. Each form lasts for 3 weeks before we need to destroy the information.