In order that people feel safe in church, please follow the advice below. If you have any concerns or wish to take further precautions, please call me on 01732 882447. God Bless, Lorraine
Before the service
· Please do not come into church if you have any of the government identified Covid -19 symptoms, our zoom worship and recorded worship continues.
· Please maintain the general covid guidelines, ‘Hands, face, space’.
· Please consider lateral flow testing if you are not doubly vaccinated. Kits are free from chemists.
· Remember, covid is still an illness with considerable risk, especially for more vulnerable vaccinated people.
When you Arrive…
· Please sanitize (for more than 20s) on entry and exit, and after touching frequently touched surfaces.
· Please wear a mask (unless exempt) when you are moving about in the church building. We usually have spares if you have forgotten.
· Please leave a two chair gap between yourselves and household/bubbles already seated.
· Our ‘Extra Care’ rows by the main door are for those who would like the additional reassurance of 2m spacing between rows and wearing masks during worship.
· The remaining rows, ‘Normal Care’ are at 1.5m spacing and you may generally remove your mask once seated. However, please check people sitting nearby are comfortable with this. If someone is wearing a mask this may be an indication they would prefer you to do the same.
· If you collect a hymn book on the way in you may return it to the table or borrow it as your personal copy and take it home.
During the Service
· We will keep to our current way of distributing communion for now.
· Please don’t belt out the hymns during congregational singing.
After the service
· Orders of service and hymnbooks can be returned for reuse.
· Chat and refreshments (if available) are safer outside
· Remember to wash your hands when you get home.