Church of England Diocese of Southwell & Nottingham Arnold

About Us

St. Mary's is a busy church, which is situated just outside the centre of Arnold, off the Calverton Road. It has stood at the heart of our community for nearly 1000 years. The folk of Arnold people have worshipped here, cherished the building and maintained a tradition of ministry and care for our community.