Church of England Diocese of Worcester Ribbesford with Bewdley and Dowles

The history of St Anne's

The tower of St Anne's was built in 1695 and the main body of the church was completed in 1748, but records of a christian chapel on the site go back much further. The attached document gives a brief history of this historic listed building

St_Annes_brief_history, PDF

Download