Facilities and features
Click on the tags below to learn more about each.
The toilet is wheelchair accessible from outside, through the Vestry, but there are three steps from inside church
On road parking only
The toilet is wheelchair accessible from outside through the Vestry, but three steps from inside church
There are no steps into church but there are three steps into the chancel and choir with a handrail.
See Calendar for open dates and times
Built in 1896 it is a Grade II listed building. Built of coursed squared stone the roof has been renewed in concrete tiles. Cruciform without aisles. North transept tower, north porch and vestry. Apsidal chancel. Paired lancet windows, stepped buttresses. Battlemented tower with round projecting stair turret. Stepped lancet west window. Good oak door. Interior: stone and smooth plaster. Ornamental crown-post roof. High- quality painted glass: west window by W F Curtis Ward and Hughes, 1905, also some lancets. Other windows by Shrigley & Hunt. Good oak choir stalls and communion rail. OSBM on tower base.
Music and Worship
Built by Peter Conacher & Co, Huddersfield and Dublin. Installed in 1910 and most recently restored in 1986. It is a single manual pipe organ with pedals and seven speaking stops
Evensong on 1st Sunday at 3pm
Groups, Courses and Activities
Help for Visitors
There is a community library at the back of church and books may be bought or exchanged. Due to the coronavirus restrictions this amenity is unavailable at the moment
We collect contributions of tinned and dry goods and deliver to the Trussell Trust Middlesbrough Food Bank.