The chancel arch has a plain and pointed head, but its jambs are Norman and the later arch rests upon Norman imposts. The floor has been cut away to reveal the stonework at the base of the arch. The nave is fitted with simple modem benches.
In the north east corner is an18th Century pulpit, which is complete with back and sounding board. This was a two-decker pulpit, but its lower stall has been removed.
The nave roof contains much of its original timber framework and is supported by four old tie beams, with king posts. Two more old tie beams (and one modern tie beam) support the modern roof of the chancel.The church has a small organ. It was built by Gray of London in about 1820. It has five speaking stops. It was moved here in 1960 from St Andrew's Church in Walberswick, Suffolk when they installed a new organ. The church finance record shows that it was given by the 'Misses Collins of Kirtling and was installed with the help of a Mr Ince'. For more information see the National Pipe Organ Register
In the north wall of the tower is a fireplace. The outlet for the smoke can be seen in the exterior wall, some 16 feet up and covered with a stone baffle. This is an unusual feature in a church and the reason for it is not clear.
In the sanctuary, at the eastern end of the south wall there is a 14th century sedele, which has a trefoil-headed ogee arch, resting upon semi-circular pillasters with moulded capitals and bases. Above it is a hood mould, which terminates in a foliated finial and rests upon one remaining corbel head. Parts of the string course around the chancel wall are probably mediaeval. Hard up against the east wall is part of a sedila, just one of the three seats that once were used by Priest, Deacon and Subdeacon in a High Mass. At some point the chancel has been truncated.The Roll of Honour, commemorating all those who died in the First World War is a framed scroll on the south wall just inside the door.
On the south side the only decorated window is dedicated to Frederick Webb and his wife Ida. It is a 1950s window depicting thatched cottages and a castle behind a nativity scene
On the south wall of the chancel is a wall monument, commemorating the Rev William Nash and his wife. He was Rector here and died in 1783.
Other wall plaques can be seen on the north wall of the chancel, commemorating four brothers - Charles, John, Bumard and Percival Wilder, who were all in turn Rectors of the parish, and held this living for a total of 74 successive years.
The standard for the church is in the Chancel on the south wall and there is a funeral bier by the Tower.
The octagonal stone font dates from the late 14th century. In the panels of the bowl are quatrefoils, containing fleurons. More fleurons and some shields are carved beneath the bowl. Around the stem are trefoil-headed arches and around its base are more fleurons. A careful look at this font reveals traces of original colour in the stonework. The altar is a Stuart holy table, which has been in use since the early 1700s.
There is a magnificent altar window. It is dedicated to Rex Wilder who was killed in the First World War. Rex was the son of the Rev Burnard Wilder, Vicar of the parish. The floor of the altar is black and white marble, laid in a diamond pattern. It was laid in memory of Burnard's parents. By the rood screen is a lowered part of the floor showing a lower part of the floor and wall. It is not known what part of the former buildings this is part of.