St Luke's church is part of the St Germans group Parish - four churches in one parish - and part of the benefice with the parishes of Antony and Sheviock.
There are good links with the British Legion in the village with the annual Service of Remembrance being held at St Luke.
Welcome to the parish church of Tideford: St Luke in the Anglican Diocese of Truro and county of Cornwall England.
The Victorian church of St Luke was designed by renowned architect George Wightwick. The building was originally erected as a chapel-of-ease in St Germans parish and was consecrated on 31 July 1845. It consists of nave and chancel and the east window with its nativity theme was given by a former incumbent, the Rev’d Edward Glanville in memory of his daughter. For safety reasons the bell cot which housed two bells was removed from the roof. To-day there is just one bell now at shoulder level by the south door.
Please visit our website: www.stgermansparishes.com and find out more information under the Tideford tab.