The St Eds focus for prayers for April-May 2020 is here - please read and use as part of your own prayers.
As you bring before our Heavenly Father the things on your heart, reflect on the truth of His Word…
• God is our refuge and strength, and ever-present help in trouble (Psalm 46 v1)
• Cast all your anxiety on Him, because He cares for you (Psalm 55 v22)
• Do not fear or be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you, help you and uphold you (Isaiah 41 v10)
• The steadfast love of the Lord never ceases, His mercies are new every morning (Lamentations 3 v22-23)
• JESUS SAID, “I AM WITH YOU ALWAYS”(Matthew 28 v20)
If you have any prayer requests, please contact Rev Paul Seabrook on 01603 868217 or write a name on the back of this card and post to 173 Taverham Road, NR8 6SG or DM via the St Edmund's Facebook page