Marston St Leonard
Church of St Leonard, Marston is a quaint Grade II listed building and a thriving country church. Together with the two town centre churches of St Chad and the Collegiate Church of St Mary in Stafford, it forms part of StaffordChurches.uk.
St Leonard is a small church which has, inside the porch, a list of incumbents dating back to 1288. Reputedly a Saxon font is to be found outside the west door. Inside the church there are large stained-glass windows dedicated in 1901. The east window depicts the Good Shepherd, with St George and the dragon in the memorial window.
We are committed to safeguarding as an integral part of the life and ministry of the Church. We take our safeguarding responsibilities seriously, and have policies and procedures in place that contribute to our safeguarding commitment.