Church of St Leonard, Marston is a quaint Grade II listed building and a thriving country church. Together with the two town centre churches of St Chad and the Collegiate Church of St Mary in Stafford, it forms part of StaffordChurches.uk.
Inside the porch, St Leonard's has a list of incumbents dating back to 1288. A Saxon font is to be found outside the west door. Inside the church there are stained-glass windows dedicated in 1901. The east window depicts the Good Shepherd and the memorial window depicts St George and the dragon.
Sunday Worship (Morning Prayer or Eucharist) - each Sunday at 11.15 a.m.
Morning Prayer will be led by Lay Readers.
The Eucharist is celebrated at least once a month.
Rector Rev'd Prebendary Richard Grigson
For more information about Stafford Churches and our current and upcoming events, please
follow us on twitter and facebook
We are committed to safeguarding as an integral part of the life and ministry of the Church. We take our safeguarding responsibilities seriously, and have policies and procedures in place that contribute to our safeguarding commitment.