We were unable to provide opening hours. Please contact the Church for more information
Church of St Leonard, Marston is a quaint Grade II listed building and a thriving country church. Together with the two town centre churches of St Chad and the Collegiate Church of St Mary in Stafford, it forms part of StaffordChurches.uk.
St Leonard is a small church which has, inside the porch, a list of incumbents dating back to 1288. Reputedly a Saxon font is to be found outside the west door. Inside the church there are large stained-glass windows dedicated in 1901. The east window depicts the Good Shepherd, with St George and the dragon in the memorial window.
Sunday Worship (Morning Prayer or Eucharist) - each Sunday at 11.15 a.m.
Morning Prayer will be led by Lay Readers.
The Eucharist is celebrated at least once a month.
Rector Rev'd Prebendary Richard Grigson
For more information about Stafford Churches and our current and upcoming events, please
follow us on twitter and facebook
Yarlet Lane, Marston, Stafford
If you'd prefer to navigate using Google Maps please use the button below