We were unable to provide opening hours. Please contact the Church for more information
The Parish Church of St Mark, Shelfield & High Heath is situated in Green Lane and lies in the heart of the community which it serves.
The Church was built in 1965 to amalgamate two existing Christian communities - St Mark’s Mission Church (founded 1886) which served the village of Shelfield and Christ Church which served the farming community of High Heath.
The present Church is a modern, dual purpose building which includes a flexible and pleasant worship area and Annex to the side; it has full access and facilities for disabled people including a loop system.
St Mark’s prides itself on being a welcoming and inclusive church where all may come and find a spiritual home, a warm welcome and friendly faces! People of all ages and all abilities, the young and young at heart, handicapped and able bodied who are willing to take an active role are encouraged and enabled to find their potential in all areas of Church life to the benefit and enrichment of us all.
Green Lane, Shelfield, Walsall
If you'd prefer to navigate using Google Maps please use the button below