St Peter’s Church is situated in the market town of Market Bosworth. The present buildings date from 14th and 15th centuries. There is stained glass window by Kempe in the south aisle. The Dixie memorials commemorate various members of the family who first came to Bosworth in 1567. The tower houses 8 bells, 2 of which date back to 1624 and 1630. The font dates back to 13th century, during the 20th century a pinnacle crashed from the tower through the roof and severely damaged the font.
We are part of the Bosworth Benefice, comprising: