Dear Friends, like many other charities, we have and continue to face a significant reduction in income and giving because of not being able receive collections during lockdowns, reduced attendance and having to cancel fundraising events because of the virus. St Mary Greenhithe has run at a deficit in both 2020 and 2021. We are aiming for a balanced budget in 2022 and whilst we are doing all that we can to reduce costs, we are reliant on all of you to continue to give generously to your church.
One of the easiest and most efficient ways to do this is via the “Parish Giving Scheme” this allows individual donors to set up a regular gift to St Mary Greenhithe by Direct Debit.
You can now do this quickly and efficiently (it normally takes around 15 minutes) either;
· Online at this link or scan the QR Code in the attached poster
· Phone the PGS telephone number: 0333 002 1271 (Monday to Friday 9-5)
You will need to have the following information to hand:
• Personal bank account details
• The PGS name and code for St Mary Greenhithe - Greenhithe: St Mary – 310631095
• You will need to confirm if you want to increase your gift in line with inflation each year (if you can please say ‘Yes’). PGS will send a reminder each year (by email or post) and you can opt out or change your regular donation at any time.
• Confirm if you are eligible for Gift Aid
Once you have signed up you will receive written confirmation (by email or post) of your Direct Debit, including details of the parish you are supporting, the amount of your gift and the date of your first donation.
If you are already signed up to the Parish Giving Scheme, Thank You.
Should you wish to review/amend your PGS giving, you can do so by:
· Online - by setting up an account, or
· Phone 0333 002 1260, or
· Email [email protected] or
· in writing to “Parish Giving Scheme, 76 Kingsholm Road, Gloucester GL1 3BD”