Church of England Diocese of St.Albans North Mymms

Opening

Our church is normally open during daylight hours and for regular events


More information can be found on our website

http://www.stmarysnorthmymms.org.uk

Getting here

The parish church of St. Mary's, North Mymms is situated in a rural setting on the edge of North Mymms Park, and reached by an avenue of lime trees from the main road.

The original church was built by Simon de Swanland, a London merchant, around 1328, 12 years after he acquired the manor of North Mymms. He built a chantry chapel, St. Catherine's, and endowed it for the maintenance of a priest. St. Catherine's chapel is now the oldest part of the present church.

In 2005, North Mymms Parish, together with Lemsford Parish Church, and the four Hatfield churches became part of the Bishop's Hatfield Team Ministry.

St. Mary's is a living church and all are welcome.

St Mary's Church,
St Mary's Church Road,
North Mymms,
Hatfield,
Hertfordshire
AL9 7TN

If you'd prefer to navigate using Google Maps please use the button below