Church of England Diocese of Birmingham St. Mary the Virgin, Bearwood

Opening

We were unable to provide opening hours. Please contact the Church for more information

(0121) 429 2165

Getting here

Situated at the heart of a very busy retail and commercial centre, St. Mary's offers a place of prayer and worship to the local community.
The church hall complex adjacent to the church is an integral part of our mission and is used by many local groups and organisations.

History.
St. Mary's Church, (formerly known as St. Mary's Smethwick) was consecrated in 1888. It was a daughter church of Smethwick Old Chapel.

The parish occupies a geographical area that once formed part of the ancient parish of St. Peter's Harborne in the County of Stafford. St. Mary's Parish now lies within the Metropolitan Borough of Sandwell, West Midlands.

For more information, and pictures of the church, please refer to the Warley Deanery website
www.warleydeanery.co.uk

Bearwood Road (Smethwick)
Bearwood
Birmingham
B66 4BX

If you'd prefer to navigate using Google Maps please use the button below