Church of England Diocese of St.Albans Woburn

ABOUT | Organ

The Organ was built in 1904 by Norman & Beard Ltd The Blower is a 1904 Sturtevant Kinetic fan maximum output 5" wind driven by 3hp electric motor. The Action is exhaust pneumatic except the pedals which were electrified by Leighton Organs in 1962. The Manual compass is 58 notes and the Pedal 32 notes. The organ was overhauled in 1974 by Norman Hall & Sons of Cambridge and has recently had the reservoir leathers renewed by Alan Goulding