Created from the Parish of St Andrew's Ham in 1847, this delightful Victorian church is located on the southern side of Richmond Park. Within its boundaries are the Putney Vale estate, the Kingston Vale Estate and the Eastern Side of Kingston Hill, including parts of Kingston University. The Parish is community orientated with strong links with local schools, residents' associations and other voluntary bodies. It has a monthly news letter that is distributed, free of charge, ten times a year to all residents. There are numerous activities that take place in its Parish Hall catering for all ages.