Facilities and features
The Toilet Shed is within the Churchyard and has disabled facility
Within the Toilet Shed
Car Parking is available on surrounding roads and on Church Green.
Access to the Church is available for disabled people.
Switched on for main services
We have large print service sheets. Please ask either Sidemen or Churchwardens
The building is Grade 1 Listed having been built between 1275 and 1295. Unusually for a village parish church it is built in the plan of a cross with north and south transepts. It contains some of the oldest pews in the Country having been installed in the earlt 15th Century. There are many classic features and a booklet is available for purchase describing these.
Music and Worship
There is a peel of 6 bells which are rung from the floor of the Church.
Available from time to time.
The organ is a Copeman Hart electronic two manual organ built in 2006.
BCP Holy Communion services take place on the 1st and 4th Sundays each month at 8:00 am
Groups, Courses and Activities
Help for Visitors
The Church is open daily from 9:00 am until about 5:00 pm daily