Church of England Diocese of Southwark Surbiton St. Andrew and St. Mark

About the church

The church of St Mark was built in 1845. The architect was P C Hardwick/Milner & Craze. 
The church was consecrated in 1845, extended in 1854 and re-opened for service on Palm Sunday 1855 - generally in the style of the Gothic Revival. The church suffered bomb damage on 2 October 1940, was rebuilt and re-consecrated on 30 September 1960.

In 2012 the parish were pleased to welcome the local community to a reordered church with a new hall for local and church use.